Friday, April 15, 2011

Up next: Stump Jump


I've been a bit under the weather this week, so the training intensity and volume has been somewhat reduced.  Never-the-less I went ahead and signed up for the Stump Jump in Spartanburg, SC on Sunday.  I have never raced a SERC race, so I wasn't sure what class to run.  Since I haven't officially CAT-ed up to CAT 1, I decided I'd better just do the CAT 2 race.  I'd rather do 3 laps like the CAT 1's.  Maybe I'll just do an extra lap or so after the race.

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.  Looks like a hard day on the CompuTrainer.  Since the April 30th Cohutta 100 is my "A" race I will been using Stump Jump for training.  Results may not be as good as if I was training FOR Stump Jump instead of THRU it.  Stump Jump will be great intensity and a lot of stress-free fun.  I'm looking forward to it!

See you on the trails

No comments:

Post a Comment